Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wednesday 10/07/2009 Back in Kiev!


We have him!!! We picked up Bogdan Tuesday(yesterday) after his going away party at the orphanage. We went and bought clothes for him and rushed to the capitol city for the region last night and arrived there around 5:15PM and applied for his passport. We received it today at 2:00PM, and headed back to Kiev. We arrived back in Kiev tonight about 8:00PM. Tomorrow morning we go to the doctor for him to sign off on his paperwork, then to the American Embassy to pick up the travel VISA at 2:00PM, and THAT'S IT!!! All we have left after all this is to get home. We will go check on his ticket tomorrow as soon as the VISA is in our hand.



Thank you all for your payers throughout this process. I can't count how many times God has answered them through out this process.



Pleas pray God will continue to keep us all in his hands through out tomorrow's process and then getting home.



Love you all,
Charles, Lisa, and Bogdan

2 comments:

  1. He is beautiful - so handsome. His smile is amazing. He looks so happy. I am so excited for you. How fun!! Ok, yes we will all continue to pray for all three of you. I pray that God has picked out all of your seats on the airplane and know that He has. He goes before us and He had this planned all along! I love you all and I rejoice with you today. Praying for Peace, Comfort, and Wisedom for you all. Love, Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw something else! I love your new blog title!! (And I do know how to spell wisdom!!)
    I am just sitting here in a puddle. This is so wonderful. Love you, Vicki

    ReplyDelete