Sunday, September 20, 2009

Thursday, September 17, 2009

We left the house in the pouring rain for Columbus, Ga. to catch the Groome Transportation shuttle to Atlanta. We could not rent a car one way, so this was the next best thing. We made it to Atlanta at 1:30, went to the KLM counter to check our luggage and found out our flight was delayed until 6:30. We were given meal tickets to compensate our wait time. At 7:58 p.m. we boarded the plane and finally headed for Amsterdam. The flight was great, seats were good, and each one had a tv screen with movies, television shows, etc. We both went to sleep since neither one of us had slept much the past three days.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is wonderful news. I know Lisa was concerned about the plane trip, so it is wonderful to hear how smoothly it went. I know that long of a trip was NOT fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I missed this post I have no idea - just seeing it today! I am glad that the flight went well. I pray that return trips are just as good. I love ya, Vicki

    ReplyDelete